Prime of life neurodegeneration imposes not only suffering for the patient but crushing burdens on families and other caregivers. CurePSP is the place to turn to for people affected by or involved with PSP and other prime of life neurodegenerative diseases.
For more detailed information on PSP, download this brochure;
For more detailed information on MSA, download this brochure;
For more detailed information on CBD, download this brochure;
Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here
This useful tool will assist in finding a movement disorder specialist near you.
A movement disorder specialist is a neurologist who has received additional training in Parkinson’s disease (PD) and other movement disorders including dystonia, chorea, tics and tremors. The benefit of seeing a movement disorder specialist, is that they are usually on the cutting-edge of knowledge and treatment of PD and other movement disorders and are often best equipped to tailor a plan of care for you and your specific needs.
Copyright 2014 by the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society.
Federal Agencies & Institutions
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS): 800-352-9424
- National Institutes of Health (NIH): 301-496-4000
- PSP Association (PSPA): 44 (0) 300 0110 122
- Multiple System Atrophy Coalition
- Multiple System Atrophy Trust
- National Organization of Rare Diseases (NORD): 203-744-0100
- Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration (AFTD): 866-507-7222
- Bluefield Project to Cure Frontotemporal Dementia
- EveryLife Foundation for Rare Diseases: 415-884-0223
- National Parkinson Foundation (NPF): 800-327-4545
- Michael J. Fox Foundation: 800-708-7644
- Light of Day Foundation
Movement Disorder Organizations Centers and Specialists
- American Occupational Therapy Association: 301-652-2682
- American Physical Therapy Association: 800-999-2782
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association: 800-638-8255
- LVST Global (specialized speech therapy, “LOUD”, and physical/occupational therapy, “BIG”, for movement disorders): 888-438-5788
- Parkinson’s Voice Project (specialized speech therapy, “SPEAK OUT!” and “The LOUD Crowd”)
- American Massage Therapy Association: 847-864-0123
- DynaVox / Mayer-Johnson: 866-396-2869
- Luminaud: 800-255-3408
- Saltillo: 800-382-8622
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: 888-327-4236