GIFT PROCESSING & DATA QUALITY COORDINATOR
Position Location: Lutherville, Maryland
To Apply: email your CV and a cover letter outlining how your experience suits this role to: email@example.com
Position is hourly and nonexempt.
CurePSP, Inc. is a nonprofit organization with a mission of creating awareness, care and cure for devastating prime of life neurological diseases. The Gift Processing and Data Quality Coordinator will report to the Accounting Manager and work with an administrative assistant to process and oversee timely gift processing, donor acknowledgement and accuracy and integrity of the database. In addition, the position requires responsive and sensitive customer service with all constituent requests.
Objectives and responsibilities
- Ensure that mail is opened and directed as necessary.
- Prepare donations for data entry and processing as per internal procedures.
- Upload and process online credit card transactions
- Prepare and mail out gift acknowledgment letters to donors.
- Prepare and mail out tribute letters and reports to family members on a regular schedule.
- Assist donors with questions and concerns relating to gifts, including memorial gifts.
- Ability to be a sympathetic and understanding listener to patients and family members regarding a diagnosis or a recent family loss.
- Maintain and update database records to ensure the database effectively captures constituent information and generates accurate financial and analytical reports.
- Be main point of contact for Raisers Edge/Blackbaud training.
- Work with Accounting Manager to analyze and ensure the accuracy of financial data in database.
- Provide financial reports and data queries from database to assist management and staff with operational objectives.
- Work with Marketing Manager and President to create mail lists for newsletters and fundraising campaigns.
- Assist management with gathering statistical data regarding fundraising activities.
- Work with staff to set up events and appeals in database
Skill sets, expertise and effectiveness skills
- Ability to effectively and clearly present meaningful information to management.
- Self-starter who requires minimal direction.
- Ability to look at data critically for correctness.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Values and practices good customer service.
- Works effectively with others both internally and externally.
- Creative thinker who can bring valuable suggestions to the organization.
- Ability to analyze and resolve situations utilizing good judgment and common sense.
- Ability to assist and listen to those impacted by prime of life brain diseases in a compassionate manner.
Qualifications, experience and education
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in database management. Experience with Raiser’s Edge strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel, including the use of document merges and file exports.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
CurePSP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.