CurePSP 30th Anniversary Celebration
Committed to Care, Inspired to Cure
CurePSP’s 30th Anniversary Celebration is a unique opportunity to honor our legacy of changing lives; to celebrate this important milestone; and to bring together leaders, supporters, patients, families, and volunteers online to honor our commitment to the future of the neurodegeneration community.
- Tony Dokoupil, Master of Ceremonies, Co-Host of CBS This Morning.
- A dynamic virtual celebration of three decades of impact combined with segments of extraordinary musical talent from Acute Inflections to provide audience engagement.
- Speakers reflecting on the influence of the organization’s mission on patients as well as the state of neurodegenerative research.
- Awards and recognition for volunteers and visionaries.
- A mobile silent auction starting on November 27th! To contribute to the silent auction please go here.
For the sponsorship opportunities, please click here.