Caregivers of loved ones with PSP, CBD, and MSA learning to reconnect with themselves while caring for others.
The CurePSP Virtual Caregiver Conference on Friday, November 13, 2020, is a day for learning simple and effective techniques for self-care while living with stress. We will show you techniques to cope with burnout and to become empowered and inspired to live a healthier and happier life.
The conference will allow caregivers to feel supported and know they are not alone and that there is hope for a brighter future while looking after a loved one with a neurodegenerative disease. Viewers will learn to shift the burnout and burdens so that they may lead with momentum.
- Stress Management and Community Support Access
- Meditation and Mindfulness Techniques
- “If I Knew Then What I Know Now”
- Nutrition for Caregivers
- And more!
Agenda to be announced.
- Diane S. Adkins, MA, MLIS, Board Member, MSA Coalition
- Fernando Coelho, Yoga Instructor
- Elaine Douglas, Caregiver Representative, MSA Coalition
- Gregg Felice, LCSW-R, Director of Patient & Carepartner Advocacy, CurePSP
- Larry Kellerman, Ph.D., Board Member, MSA Coalition
- Jamie Lynn Garry, MS, RD, LDN, CBDT, RYT, Senior Clinical Research Dietitian, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Ileen McFarland, Patient and Carepartner Advocacy Committee Chair, CurePSP
- Trina Neiser, Neurodiagnostics Care Coordinator, UT Southwestern Medical Center
This webinar will be recorded and emailed out in the following days to all registrants.
Link to the webinar will be emailed out to registrants twice from Eventbrite before the event – the first one hour before the event and the second ten minutes before.
This Event Supported in Part by