Join us on Saturday, October 19th, 2019 for the second major PSP event in Montreal, Canada taking place at CRCHUM!
On this year’s agenda:
• Dr. Nicole Leclerc, a rare researcher from Canada known for their work on tauopathies, will be giving a talk about fundamental research on PSP.
• Dr. Antoine Duquette, a neurologist and PSP expert working at the CHUM, will be informing patients about the disease and where things are at in respect to new therapies.
• Dr. Gail Ouellette, CEO of the Quebec Coalition for Orphan Diseases (RQMO) will be talking about the services offered to them by the RQMO and its iRARE Center.
• Dr. Carole Abi Farah will be informing patients about CTS services and how we can help them find a clinical trial for PSP.
• Mai Pham, a physiotherapist who is specialized in treating PSP patients, will be informing patients on how to stay active.
For more information: