Save the Date for Tau 2022!
Join CurePSP at the Tau2022 Global Conference in February 22-23, 2022! This day will bring together leading tau experts from around the world to collaborate and discuss key issues impacting the tau research community.
This hybrid conference, held in Washington, D.C., and online, provides a forum for members of academia, industry, philanthropy and government to:
- Discuss tau-based biology, biomarkers, therapeutics and phenotypes.
- Attract talent and funding to the study of tauopathies, particularly among early career researchers.
- Increase interdisciplinary alignment and collaboration around challenges in tau research.
- Phenotypes and Subtypes, featuring Bruce Miller, Chiadi Onyike, Gesine Respondek, Jonathan Rohrer, Diana Matallana and Suzee Lee.
- Biomarkers and Diagnosis, featuring Yakeel Quiroz, Oskar Hansson, Renaud La Joie, Oskar Hansson, Elisabeth Thijssen, Suzanne Schindler, Charlotte Teunissen, Anne Cohen and Gal Bitan.
- Genetics, featuring Alison Goate, Jessica Rexach, Kathryn Bowles, John Crary, Peter Heutink, Celeste Karch and Jerry Schellenberg.
- Biology, featuring Bess Frost, Li Gan, Ghazaleh Sadri-Vakili, Rick Livesey, Mahmoud Maina and Maria Spillantini.
- Therapeutics, featuring Stacie Weninger, Mirek Brys, Claire Clelland, Lennart Mucke and Reisa Sperling.