Join us for the CurePSP Brain Bank Benefit Event!
This virtual fundraising event supports the CurePSP brain donation program, operated in collaboration with the Mayo Clinic Brain Bank in Jacksonville, Florida. The Mayo Clinic’s Brain Bank serves as an invaluable resource to investigators by providing tissue samples that are essential for much of their research. Brain donations are an extremely important resource and represent the ultimate gift for science and the development of future cures and treatments for all neurodegenerative disorders including Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
It also provides a postmortem confirmation of clinical diagnosis to families of the deceased thereby providing them closure. Donations to this fund allow CurePSP to reimburse families for the costs of brain donation, which for many families might be impossible without the program.
Click here for the CurePSP Brain Tissue Donation Program brochure and application.
Thanks to the generosity of Dr. Nancy Stagliano, this event has received a match of $40,000 meaning any donation you make will be doubled!
- Kristophe Diaz, PhD, CurePSP
- Dennis Dickson, MD, Mayo Clinic
- Aimee Kao, MD, University of California, San Francisco
- Amy Rommel PhD, Rainwater Charitable Foundation
Featured Presentation Topics
- How Brain Donations Impact Research
- Research Updates from the Mayo Clinic
There are two kinds of tickets:
- The General Admission Ticket is for the event only: $20.
- The Premium Ticket includes the event, brain-shaped candies, and a custom curated gift bag for $75!
Please note that if you order a Premium Ticket after June 7, the candies and gift bags are not guaranteed to arrive by the event. The General Admission Ticket can be purchased throughout the event!