- Benefits of Building a Care Team and Support Network
- Discussing Your Diagnosis and Family Dynamics
- A CurePSP Center of Care and Clinical Trial Updates
- Medical Myths
- Available Resources
- And much more!
Agenda to be announced.
- Diane Breslow, MSW, LCSW, Patient and Carepartner Advocacy Committee Member, CurePSP
- Kristophe Diaz, Ph.D., Vice President of Scientific Affairs, CurePSP
- Samantha Elandary, MA, CCC-SLP, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Parkinson Voice Project
- Jori Fleischer, MD, MSCE, Rush University
- Diana R. Kerwin, M.D., CPI, Founder – President, Kerwin Research Center & Memory Care
- Jessica Shurer, MSW, LCSW, University of North Carolina
This webinar will be recorded and emailed out in the following days to all registrants.
Link to the webinar will be emailed out to registrants twice from Eventbrite before the event – the first one hour before the event and the second ten minutes before.