CurePSP conducts an International Research Symposium that brings together international investigators to hear about and discuss the latest scientific advances relevant to neurodegeneration with a particular focus on rare tauopathies such as PSP and CBD. The Symposium highlights research by leading neuroscientists and welcomes all researchers with an interest in preclinical and clinical neuroscience.
Monday, October 24, 2022
- 8:15am – 8:45am: Registration Check-in, Breakfast, and Poster Setup
- 9:00am – 12:35pm: Symposium
- 12:35pm – 1:50pm: Lunch, Networking, and Posters
- 1:50pm – 4:00pm: Symposium
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm: Golf and Networking at Chelsea Piers
- 6:00pm – 9:00pm: Cocktail Reception, Poster Session, and Poster Prizes
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
- 8:15 AM – 8:45am: Breakfast
- 9:00am – 12:30pm: Symposium
- 12:30pm – 2:00pm: Lunch, Networking, and Posters
- 2:00pm – 4:40pm: Symposium
*Agenda subject to change.
This symposium will be a hybrid of online learning (for those unable to attend) and in-person!
This event is technical in nature and is intended for a medical and research audience.