As of Wednesday, April 12, the CurePSP community had raised over $60,000! That puts us on track to beat all records for matching this grant, thanks to you. Please know that your donations help families to learn about a disease they may never have heard of before diagnosis, connects people to a network of care and support, and funds research into treatments and cure for PSP, CBD and MSA.
Once again our good friends the Light of Day Foundation have gotten behind us in the fight to end PSP, ALS and related brain diseases, and have pledged $80,000 as a matching grant! This means your gift will be doubled! A $25 gift becomes $50, a $100 gift becomes $200 and so on. All gifts go to work immediately providing information, support and resources to families and patients who desperately need them, and the funds vital for research into treatments and a cure for these devastating diseases.
Last year with your help we raised a total of $200,000, an amazing amount that allowed us to strengthen and enhance our services and programs. More than any other organization, we offer:
– Two Family Conferences per year.
– Free PSP, CBD and MSA information, for patients and physicians.
– Support Group Facilitator training.
– Support Groups and Peer Supporters across the country.
– Online Support Groups, available worldwide.
– Financial assistance for brain donation and in-home care.
– Two Carepartner Retreats per year.
– Grants for promising research into causes, treatments and a cure.
– Telephone support.
People from around the world are coming to us for help so please, dig deep, have your gift doubled, and let’s cure PSP!
The Light of Day are committed to utilizing the awesome power of music to raise money and awareness in their continuing battle to defeat Parkinson’s disease and its related illnesses, ALS and PSP within our lifetimes. Their support is vital to CurePSP and we greatly appreciate this continued matching grant campaign.