The CurePSP Centers of Care network was formed in 2018 with the goal of connecting people diagnosed with progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP), corticobasal degeneration (CBD) and multiple system atrophy (MSA), and related neurodegenerative diseases, to the best possible clinical care to support their disease management and quality of life. Medical centers have been designated a CurePSP Center of Care through eligibility criteria centered around leadership in specialized therapies and treatment options, comprehensive support services and clinical research dedicated to PSP, CBD and MSA. There are 26 CurePSP Centers of Care in the United States and 2 in Canada. CurePSP aims to expand this network in the coming years.
Mission of Centers of Care
- To improve access to accurate diagnosis and high-quality clinical care for PSP, CBD and MSA.
- To increase awareness of PSP, CBD and MSA among patients, families, healthcare professionals, policymakers and local communities.
- To serve as a regional information and support resource for those affected by PSP, CBD or MSA.
- To promote collaboration between centers to optimize standards of care for PSP, CBD and MSA and to create opportunities for multi-center research initiatives.
To use the map:
- Enter your city, state, ZIP code, postcode, or even your full address into the Map Locations search bar at the bottom of the map
- Adjust the Select Radius to find results in your area
- Select “Center of Care” under the Select Category Menu to bring up the CurePSP Centers of Care
CurePSP is aware that entries on this map may change – if you find an incorrect listing, please help us by contacting email@example.com, subject line: Interactive Map Corrections.
For Healthcare Professionals
Centers of Care Disclaimer
No Liability for Operation of the Centers or External Sites
The CurePSP Centers of Care are a loose network of medical centers that will provide PSP, CBD and MSA patients with greater access to medical centers that have experience with the disease, increase general awareness of PSP, CBD and MSA and other related diseases, and allow outside providers to easily identify centers to refer patients for clinical trials and better overall disease management.
Medical Centers are invited to apply to become a CurePSP Center of Care. Based on CurePSP’s review criteria, the CurePSP Center of Care designation is intended only to recognize participation in the program. The quality of provided care is the responsibility of the Center. CurePSP has no responsibility for the quality of care or activities of the Center. CurePSP assumes no liability in connection with operation of a CurePSP Center of Care or in relation to its designation as such.
CurePSP will list the Center on its web site. The CurePSP website is provided for informational purposes for healthcare professionals, patients, and their caregivers and is not intended to provide specific medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Patients should always seek advice from a physician or other qualified healthcare provider for individual medical needs. The CurePSP website may provide links to other internet sites; however, CurePSP is not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites.
If you have any further questions with regard to the CurePSP Centers of Care.
1216 Broadway, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10001