About Centers of Care
The CurePSP Center of Care network was established in 2017 with the goal of connecting people diagnosed with progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP), corticobasal degeneration (CBD) and multiple system atrophy (MSA) to the best possible clinical care to support their disease management and quality of life. Medical centers have been designated a CurePSP Center of Care through eligibility criteria centered around leadership in specialized therapies and treatment options, comprehensive support services and clinical research dedicated to PSP, CBD and MSA. There are currently 28 CurePSP Centers of Care in the United States and 2 in Canada, and CurePSP aims to expand this foundational care network in the coming years.
Mission of the CurePSP Centers of Care Program:
- Enhance access to accurate and early diagnosis, high-quality and state-of-the-art clinical care, and comprehensive support for PSP, CBD and MSA.
- Serve as regional leaders and resources for those affected by PSP, CBD and MSA and healthcare professionals.
- Increase awareness of PSP, CBD and MSA among patients, families, healthcare professionals, policymakers, and local and larger communities.
- Promote collaboration within the CoC network to optimize standards of care delivery for PSP, CBD and MSA and to create opportunities for multi-center research initiatives.
View or download PDF of all Centers of Care
To use the map:
- Enter your city, state, ZIP code, postcode, or even your full address into the Map Locations search bar at the bottom of the map
- Adjust the Select Radius to find results in your area
- Select “Center of Care” under the Select Category Menu to bring up the CurePSP Centers of Care
Please note that CurePSP has no responsibility for the quality of care or activities provided or experienced at any medical facility identified as a “CurePSP Center of Care” and disclaims liability in connection with action or operation of such a facility.
Best Practices in the Clinical Management of PSP and CBD
Frontiers in Neurology published a groundbreaking guide to best practices in the clinical management of progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP) and corticobasal syndrome (CBS) created under the auspices of CurePSP by the directors of its 25 Centers of Care and collaborators from their institutions. The guide was drafted by 37 top clinicians supervised by the Centers of Care steering committee.
For Healthcare Professionals
We will update this page once the next application deadline for Center of Care designation has been determined. For any questions, please email Jessica Shurer, MSW, LCSW, Director of Clinical Affairs and Advocacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org
See criteria for CurePSP Center of Care designation here.
For current Centers of Care or other healthcare professionals, to order CurePSP printed materials for your clinic, please complete this order form or contact Kelsey Woods, Community and Resource Manager, at email@example.com
If you have any further questions with regard to the CurePSP Centers of Care.
1216 Broadway, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10001