Online Support Groups
CurePSP-sponsored online support groups allow participants the opportunity to interact with other patients, caregivers and family members affected by PSP, CBD, MSA or related brain diseases by using their computer, telephone (charges may be incurred) or both.
By using a computer the facilitator is able to share their screen with the attendees, and can share documents, images and other visual aids. This has proven to be a very helpful feature for the sessions.
TO REGISTER AND USE;
- Click the meeting link, and register for the online program.
- At the meeting time, use your computer to go online and follow the meeting link for your group below.
- Follow the prompts and choose to either listen in with your computer’s microphone and speakers, or follow the instructions to dial in with your phone (instructions also included below).
For more information about the meetings, please contact the Facilitator.
If you have other questions, please email email@example.com.
People with PSP
- Meeting Times: 2nd & 4th Monday of each month from 7:30pm – 8:30pm Eastern.
- Meeting Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3813832388165827842
- Meeting Tel: (415) 655-0052; Access Code: 601-799-343
- Facilitator: Kyle Runnels, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Carepartners of People with PSP
- Meeting Time: 4th Tuesday of each month at 8:00pm Eastern
- Meeting Link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/714412985
- Meeting Tel: 914-339-0024; Access Code: 753-354-191
- Facilitator: Janet Edmunson, phone 207-799-4963, email email@example.com
Adult Children of People with PSP
- Meeting Time: 2nd Wednesday of each month at 8:00pm Eastern
- Meeting Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8531299121767742977
- Meeting Tel: (631) 992-3221; Access Code: 800-832-853
- Facilitator: Laurie Spindler, email LaurieSHuffman@gmail.com
People with CBD and their Carepartners
- Meeting Time: 1st Sunday of each month at 7:00pm Eastern
- Meeting Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7518350934289931522
- Meeting Tel: (914) 614-3221; Access Code: 805-645-922
- Facilitator: Karry Forsythe, 903-683-0010, firstname.lastname@example.org